There are two different ways of trading in binary options.
- Wait for position to expire.
- Close position manually before expiry.
“Is it possible if I close the position before expiry when it is in the profit?”
And therefore, the answer to this question is “Yes, you can close position before expiry when the trade it is in the profit.” By doing this you are not only able to secure profit, but in certain cases you will be able to minimize loss as well. However, there are things you need to keep in mind when attempting to close position before expiry:
Check out this video to find out more: https://youtu.be/5R9_Dim-vyY
Things to watch out when close position before expiry:
- Use longer option period (Ideally above 5 minutes);
- Early closure (manual close) is not available for options below 3 minutes;
- Pay attention to profit/loss
Watch the video to find out more on how to close position before expiry and how to identify the timing to close position to secure profit.